A Must Have for Every Car!
Make sure you and your loved ones can get home when stranded. It will jump start 6.5L petrol or 5.2L diesel engine up to 30 times on a single charge.
Powerful LED Light and Red Emergency Light
Besides a LED light with 3 modes (high, strobe and SOS), you can use the red emergency light as a hazard warning to notify a traffic accident, or call for emergency services.
Compass and LCD Screen
The compass on the surface can help you find your way home when get lost in the field. The LCD screen can exactly show the remaining power and output voltage, which helps you make better use of the power and protect your devices.
Smart & Fast Battery Charger
With 18000mAh capacity, a 2.1A USB port, and a smart USB port, it can charge your cellphones, tablets, kindles etc. at the fastest speed possible. You can also use it to charge your laptop with the 8 in 1 laptop adapters (included in the package). The output voltage can be switched between 12V/16V/19V, which is indicated on the LCD screen.
Unlike traditional bulky jump starter packs, it's small and light carry around. The unit is put in a high quality semi-hard case with a zipper and wrist carry strap.
1. Don't jump start any engine that exceed the maximum displacement the unit can bear, or it will cause serous damages to the unit.
2. Your jump starter will perform best when its battery is fully charged. If less than 25% charged, it may not be able to start your engine.
3. Do not connect the positive and negative polarity together when it's power on.
4. Do not crank the engine for more than 4 seconds. Allow the jump starter to cool down for at least 30 seconds after each jump-start.
5. Clear up the dust on the electrodes of your car battery before jump starting.