Inkbird Cooking Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer Outdoor Barbecue BBQ Grill Thermo-Meter Monitor Steel Probe & Temperature Alarm | Portable Android 4.4 +& iOs 7+ for Oven, Grilling, Meat ,Smoker (BBQ Thermometer+2 Sensors)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/27/2018 12:38 PM
L 8.35 x W 5.12 x H 1.65 inches
Inkbird Thermometer +TemperaturfÃƒÂ¼hler
Inkbird Cooking Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer Outdoor Barbecue BBQ Grill Thermo-Meter Monitor Steel Probe & Temperature Alarm | Portable Android & iOs for Oven, Grilling, Meat ,Smoker
- iPhone 4S or higher
- iPad 3rd generation and later
- iPad mini and later
- iPod touch 5th generation and later
- Requires iOS 7+
- Android 4.4 + devices with Bluetooth 4.0 module
Features of Inkbird Cooking Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer :
- Durable stainless steel probe and double socket for a second one!
- Ergonomic, lightweight and compact Bluetooth wireless thermometer for convenient use.
- LED display screen and temperature graph.
- Free app to perfectly match your smartphones or iPhones.
- Wireless digital thermometer for cooking, grilling, BBQ, oven, meat, boiling and more!
- Electronic thermometer backed by a 12-month warranty policy!
- Use: kitchen, grill, grill, oven, smoking, meat, eating.
- Suitable for: beef, veal, lamb, hamburger / meatballs, pork, turkey, chicken, fish, etc.
- Material: plastic, stainless steel.
- Power: 2 * AAA batteries (not included).
- Temperature range: -50 ~ 300 ° C (short-term measurement), 0 ~ 250 ° C (continuous monitoring).
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1 ° C.
- Dimension body: 64x85x25mm (2.5x3.4x1.0 inch).
- Sensor length: about 115cm (food quality stainless steel probe).
- Net weight: 350g.
- Cordless range: up to 50 meters.
- Use 2 * AAA batteries
- Clean with soapy water before you apply it.
- Do not eat with this sensor.
- 1 x Inkbird Cooking Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer Barbeque Temperature Monitor
- 2 x Stainless Steel Long Probe
- 1 x User Manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.