JZK Camera for Raspberry Pi, CSI interface camera 5 million pixels 15cm soft cable for Raspberry Pi 3b, Pi 2, Pi 1
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Oct/20/2018 10:08 PM
- How to broadcast the camera's data via the webcast:
- Through the nc command (ncat - Concatenate and redirect sockets) the camera's input data, directly redirected to the network port to achieve output.
- Easy cabling the cam with a Raspberry Pi through ribbon cable.
- Very compact and easy to set up. Works great with the Pi.
- Camera Module support Raspberry Pi 3 generation b / 2 generation /1 generation.
- High-resolution and sharp images through 5 megapixel camera.
- Note: Tear off the protective film on the lens before use
- Lens: 1/4 5M
- Aperture: 2.9
- Focal length: 3.29
- Field of view angle: 72.4 degrees
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.