Bitmain AntMiner S5 - 1155Gh/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/28/2017 06:11 PM
Building upon the foundation from the S1 and S3, the Antminer S5 retains the same small form factor of previous miners, but, with the more efficient BM1384 chips. The S5 uses 1 fan for quieter home operation and features multiple improvements over the strong S3 design.
Chip Specifications: BM1384
Bitmain's 3rd generation Bitcoin mining ASIC, the BM1384 provides significant improvements over the previous BM1382 chip. Hashrate per mm2 at voltage 0.75V has been increased over 20% while reducing power consumption by 30%. This improvement is the result of months of hard work and investment in the Bitcoin ecosystem.
- Hash Rate: 1155 GH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 590 W (at the wall)
- Power Efficiency: 0.51 J/GH (at the wall)
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Dimensions: 298 mm x 137 mm x 155 mm
- Cooling: 1x 12038 fan
- Operating Conditions: 0 °C to 35 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.