Fujikura 70S Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer without Fiber Optic Cleaver
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/05/2018 05:26 PM
Fujikura 70S Fusion Splicer is core-to-core alignment single fiber splicer, which is designed for splicing single-count optical fibers: SM (G.652/657), MM (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655) for telecommunication use, PON/FTTx networks, etc. Splicing takes only 7 seconds, and heating takes only 14 seconds.
The device is optimized for splicing under severe weather conditions, it is protected from stress and shock. It may be powered from 110/220 V AC, or using a battery (included). For user comfort the package contains a convenient working table, where you may place the needed tools: a cleaver, a stripper, sleeves, etc.
• Splices all known types of fibers.
• Fiber core alignment.
• Typical average splice loss for single mode cable with G.652D fiber is only 0.02 dB.
• Reduced splicing time - 7 seconds only.
• Heating time - 14 seconds only.
• Increased electrode lifetime - up to 3000 splicing cucles with one set, without splicing quality loss.
• Battery life increased up to 200 full splicing/heating cycles.
• Rotary color anti-glare LCD 4.73", high contrast and vividness.
• Simultaneous display of X and Y axes.
• May splice SC, LC, MPO connectors.
• Automatic: wind-protective lid, heater, fiber holders.
• Increased water, dust and shock resistance, may be used under severe environment conditions.
• Automatic arc calibration.
• Battery BTR-09 is included.
• New comfortable carrying case, optimized for quick operation start.
• The case may be used as a working table.
• Operation manual is installed into the splicer.
• Software update option.
• 2 years of full warranty with the device replacement.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.