- Universal oscilloscope probe 10:1 and 1:1 switchable bandwidth 100MHz; Used with oscilloscopes from all manufacturers , equipped with the standard BNC connector
- Oscilloscope probe is an electric component that connects circuit-under-test and oscilloscope input.
- Adopting completely new material, this oscilloscope probe is of high quality.
- Besides, superior material and high technology enhance its hand feel and strengthen its structure.
- Smooth surface is comfortable to use. In addition, this probe adopts injection molding style ground wire for prolonging its service life and ensuring reliable contact.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Rise time: 3.5ns
- Attenuation Ratio: 10:1 and 1: 1 switchable (slide switch on the handle)
- Damping ratio: 1x / 10x
- Input resistance: (1M / 10M) +/- 2%
- Input Capacitance: 1x: 70pF-120pF 10X: 13-17pF
- Maximum input: 1x: 200 Operating voltage (Vp-p) 10: 600 Operating voltage (Vp-p)
- Correction range: 10-35pF
- Operating temperature: 0-50 Celsius
- Humidity: 0-80% RH
- Item Length: 120+/-2cm
2 Pieces Probe
2 Pieces Protective Cap
4 Pieces Color ring
1 Pieces Regulating Rod
1 Pieces User Manual