2-PACK Fitbit Alta Extra Long Charging Cable (With Reset Button + Screen Protector) , TUSITA® Replacement 3.3ft USB Charge Charger Reset Function Wire Clip for Fitbit Alta
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/12/2017 05:10 PM
2* Charger Cable for Fitbit Alta.
6* Ultra Clean Screen Protector for Fitbit Alta
1* Silicone Fastener(21.5*16.5MM Flex/Alta)
Suitable for Fitbit Alta only (not for Fitbit Blaze or other)
DO NOT plug the charging cable into a wall Charger with a current higher than 1.5A directly, as there is a risk of burning the bracelet.
Have Charging With RESET Function.
Troubleshooting your Fitbit Alta
If you experience one of the following problems, it may be fixed by restarting your tracker:
- Not syncing despite successful setup
- Not responding to taps
- Unresponsive despite being charged
- Not tracking your steps or other data
Note: Restarting your tracker reboots the device but does not delete any data.
To restart your tracker:
1. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer.
2. Insert the other end into the port on the back of your Alta. Your Alta will begin charging.
3. Press the button on your charging cable three times within eight seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into the computer. Eight seconds after the first button press, you'll see the Fitbit logo on the display. This is your indication that the tracker restarted.
4. After you see the logo you can unplug Alta from the charging cable.
45 days money-back & 18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24hours.
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.