PIXNOR Foot File Pedicure Rasp Double-Sided Callus Remover Pack of 3
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/12/2017 11:05 AM
Calluses on your feet are unsightly and can become painful. The PIXNOR Foot File is the easiest, safest way to remove these calluses and dry, cracked skin.
Using no sharp blades or "grinding machine" electric motors, they allow you to sand away calluses in a way that's gentle but effective. Each file has a rough and a fine side, so you can choose whichever feels right for you.
Recommendations for Use:
- PIXNOR Foot Files can be used on dry or wet feet, but for best results we recommend using after you bathe or shower, or after soaking your feet in warm water for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Rub the foot file over your callus, using light to medium pressure. If you start with the coarse side of the foot file, finish up with the fine side.
- Be careful not to over do it, especially if it's your first time using a callus remover. Too much abrading can leave your skin red and sore the next day.
- You can apply foot or hand lotion after filing.
- Hang up your foot file to dry after use. Prolonged exposure to moisture will shorten the life of the file.
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.