How To Minimize The Chance of Losing Your Checked-in Luggage
• A lot of the bags coming down the conveyor belt at arrivals may look just like yours.
• It´s easy to accidentally pick up someone else´s bag and it happens a lot. I am guilty of this.
Rule number one for avoiding lost luggage is to label your luggage properly and make it easy to identify:
• On your OW-TRAVEL luggage tag, write your name, destination address and if possible a phone number or email address where you can be reached while traveling. Exclude your home address, anyone seeing it will know it´s safe to break into your empty home.
• Print the same information on paper and put it inside the suitcase on top of your belongings, where it will be visible as soon as someone opens the case.
• Personalise the outside of your luggage with distinguishing marks. A brightly-coloured cloth tied to the handle is easy to spot. Day-Glo stickers or tape along the sides may be unsightly but they will make your bag highly visible, even across the room.
• The only airline tag on your luggage should be the one from the flight you are on. Remove older tags before each flight, so as not to confuse baggage handlers.
Is The Luggage Tag Waterproof
• The luggage tag is protected by a thin piece of plastic so it will be fine if splashed but will not escape a good soaking.
Handy dimensions to see if the luggage tag is the right size for you: LUGGAGE TAG SIZE: 6cmx10.5cmx0.3cm
MAXIMUM BUSINESS CARD: 5.6cmx9.6cm
VISIBLE WINDOW OF LUGGAGE TAG: 4.4cmx7.4cm
CABLE LENGTH: 16.3cm
STANDARD ATM CARD-SIZE: 8.60cm×5.4cm
Click the "Add to Cart" Button to order NOW!