XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver
Quick installation guide for Windows Vista, 7, 8
Windows 7 installation instructions: Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers
Right click on 'unspecified Device'
Click on 'Properties'
Click on the 'Hardware' tab
Click on 'Update Driver'
Click on 'Browse my computer for driver software'
Click on 'Let me pick from a list...'
Select the Microsoft Controller.
Then select the Xbox 360 Wireless receiver for Windows Version 184.108.40.2069
Windows 10 Installation Instructions * Plug in device
* Open Settings, go to Devices > Connected devices > Device manager
* Find the plugged in device on here, it should be listed as an "unknown device"
* Right click it, click "Update Drive Software"
* Go to "Browse my computer for driver software"
* Go to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers"
* Go to "Xbox 360" and select "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows"