The AKORD Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you use your XBOX 360 Wireless Controller for wireless gaming on your Windows PC.
Will work with future Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories.
Provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom.
Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver.
Easily integrates with PC gaming scenarios and utilizes the same binding technology as Xbox 360.
Provides a great value by eliminating the need for additional accessories for Windows-based gaming at an attractive price point.
Plugs into a PC USB port and has a six foot cable.
Future drivers available for Windows VistaTM and Force Feedback for the Wireless Racing Wheel.
XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver
Quick installation guide for Windows Vista, 7, 8
Windows 7 installation instructions: Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers
Right click on 'unspecified Device'
Click on 'Properties'
Click on the 'Hardware' tab
Click on 'Update Driver'
Click on 'Browse my computer for driver software'
Click on 'Let me pick from a list...'
Select the Microsoft Controller.
Then select the Xbox 360 Wireless receiver for Windows Version 18.104.22.1689
Windows 10 Installation Instructions * Plug in device
* Open Settings, go to Devices > Connected devices > Device manager
* Find the plugged in device on here, it should be listed as an "unknown device"
* Right click it, click "Update Drive Software"
* Go to "Browse my computer for driver software"
* Go to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers"
* Go to "Xbox 360" and select "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows"
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.