Anker USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Supporting 10/100/1000 bit Ethernet
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/21/2018 01:12 PM
Windows XP,Windows Vista,Mac,Windows
Anker USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Add separate gigabit ethernet access to Macbooks, Ultrabooks and notebooks in an instant.
• Supports gigabit ethernet connection with high bandwidth of up to 1000 Mbps
• USB 3.0 enables SuperSpeed data transfer, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 standards
• Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems
• Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
• USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
• Crossover detection, auto-correction (Auto MDIX) and Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
• Powered solely through the USB port
• Three LED indicators independently indicate status
Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we're customers too.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.