EasySMX Wireless 2.4g Game Controller Support PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10) and PS3, Android, Vista, TV Box Portable Gaming Joystick Handle Black and Red
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/25/2018 11:03 AM
L 8.03 x W 5.35 x H 3.07 inches
Playstation 3 PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10) , Android, Vista, TV box
Please note this is only for PC PS3 and Android, not support Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS.
• 1.For PC, Default mode is Xinput, LED under turbo button is off , 1ST port LED will light , Hold the "Mode" for 5 seconds, LED under turbo button will light ,it turn to D-input mode successfully, press the "mode" once to change to digital mode, 1st LED will be off. In this mode D-pad function are same as Left joystick
• 2.For Android device, change to D-input mode, Hold the "Mode" button for 5 seconds, LED under turbo button will light ,it turn to D-input mode successfully,
• 3.For PS3, Use directly.
• 4.Will be in sleep mode after 5 minutes if in standby station. Press MODE, will wake up.
When voltage is less than 2.0V, LED indicator will flash and indicates
• 8-way point of view control button
• There are six keys including to control other action. L-trigger and R-trigger are used analog signal. It can be set in special function.
• Pressing button 8 can start or pause. Button 7 is "BACK".
Left and right 3D stick
Can be set according to your favorite.
• " Home" or Converse mode
• Turbo and Clear setting
•7.1 Hold the key which you want to set turbo, then press turbo key one time. Then it is set in Turbo station.
•7.2 Hold the key, press turbo again, it can clear turbo setting.
• 1.Turn on your device via USB port.
• 2.Insert 2 AA batteries to the gamepad then press MODE within 15 seconds, 4 port Led will rapid flash. (Batteries Not included in the package.)
• 3.One Port Led lights means paired successfully
• 1 x Controller
• 1 x Nano Receiver
• 1 x Manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.