Wireless Controller Double Vibration Sixaxis Gamepad Joystick for Sony Playstation 3 PS3
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/18/2018 05:19 PM
Wireless Controller Double Vibration Sixaxis Gamepad for Sony PS3 Playstation 3
Pair your controller:
1. Make sure your charging cable works and support data transfer.
2. Connect the cable, charge for 10 minutes, press the middle round button intermittently for 5 seconds until the indicators stop blinking.
3. Then disconnect the cable, wait for one or two minutes. It will pair Bluetooth automatically with the console(The 4 indicators will stop blinking, instead only 1 or 2 indicators remains bright, meaning it is connected already).
If you can't sync to your console by Bluetooth, please restart your PS3 console and check your data cable, then operate it again according to the instruction above.
1. Pressure sensors that rumble with each action making every impact feel like you're right in the game.
2. Sixaxis highly sensitive motion control system senses your every move.
3. Built-in double vibration motors make the game more realistic.
4. Upgraded joysticks, 360-degree positioning with ultra-accuracy, perfect for FPS.
This product is built-in a lithium polymer battery which is up to 550Mah capacity. It can hold a longer charge than the normal lithium battery does.
If your controller can't be charged normally, please reset it first. There is a small hole on the back of the controller, you can press it with a small pin. Also please make sure your charging cable work.
When not in use:
Controller will turn to sleep mode automatically if you don't use it within 5-10 minutes, which we specially designed to save power.
When the controller is not used for an extended period of time, it is recommended that you fully charge it at least once a year in order to maintain its functionality.
Our controllers don't support on the game of "Heavy Rain"
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.