Brix Refractometer (brixmeter) has a scale in range of 0~10% Bx with 0.1% reading resolution and well designed for field use.
Designed to measure cutting or machining emulsions (the content of oil in an aqueous solution) or for industrial measurement of high dilution multiple cutting fluid, emulsion concentration.
The usual sucrose concentration of selected substances like cutting or machining emulsions (water with oil) is 0~7.
Also be used on very low-concentrated sugar solutions, tea, traditional Chinese medicine solution, & sap of maple trees. Raw sap has a sugar content of 2-3% Brix.
With this refractometer, you can:
* Use for quality control in research, clinical laboratories, food & beverage industry
* Use measure sap's sugar content to know which maple tree produces sweetest from year to year. Highly recommended by Maple Sap/Syrup Makers/producers
* Have the tool that professional and nonprofessional simply can't be without
Just few drops on testing prism, cover, look and read the result!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
• Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
• Easy to use and calibrate
• Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
• Adjustable focus and clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements
• Approved by strict quality & safety standards
Measuring Range: 0 to 10 %Bx
Division: 0.1 %Bx
Accuracy: ±0.1 %Bx
Reference Temperature: 20°C
ATC range: 10 - 30°C
Item Length: 20.5cm
Item weight: 109g
Shipping size: 21 x 9 x 6cm
1 x Traditional Brix Refractometer
1 x English Instruction manual
1 x Mini screw driver
1 x Cleaning Cloth
2 x Pipettes
1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank not included in set)
1 x Protective Carrying Case