Wisamic Clear Borosilicate Glass Heat Bed 220x220x3mm for 3D Printers MK2 / MK2A, Anet A8, Anet A6, Reprap, Mendel
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/06/2019 09:08 PM
If you want to make your printing platform flat enough, ideal stuff is glass sheet. Borosilicate glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass making it a better material for use as a heated bed. After cracking a few sheets of normal glass from rapidly cooling or heating, borosilicate glass will quell your frustrations.
NOT fit for Ender 3 because 220*220mm is the bulid size of Ender 3, the actual headbed size of Ender 3 is 235*235mm.
* Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass. It has a melt temperature of about 800° C and a very low thermal expansion coefficient.
* Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass.
* Prepare a second plate and quickly switchplates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
* Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer.
Material: 100% Borosilicate
1 x 220x220x3mm Borosilicate Glass
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.