TP-Link Archer MR200 AC750 Wireless 3G 4G LTE Router External Log Periodic yagi antenna highest gain
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/22/2018 11:18 AM
Yagi antenna is ideally suited for providing and/or improving reception in residential homes, work shops, small-sized parking garages, basements , small office areas, rural areas and places where the reception is weak. It will help to boost signal and increase data transfer speed.
The package contains Wide-Band Log Periodic Yagi Antenna with 30ft cable which has SMA Male connector for TP-Link Archer MR200 AC750 Wireless 3G 4G LTE Router and mounting bracket
700MHz-2700MHz Wide-Band Log Periodic Yagi Antenna Highest Gain
* Frequency Range (MHz): 698-960/1710-2700 mHz
* Gain: 11 dBi
* VSWR: =21
* Max, power(W): 50
* Connector Type on Antenna: FME male
* Lightning Protection: DC ground
* Antenna Dimension (mm): 445x210x70
* Rated Wind Velocity(km/h): 100
* Radome material: protected ABS
* Cable on Antenna (mm): 400
* Diameter of installation pole(mm): 30~53
* Working Temperature(C): -40~+60
* Extension Cable with LMR200
* Extension Cable length: 30 feet
* Extension Cable connector: FME Female to SMA Male
The wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, cell phone or cellular data card. When the cell phone or cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.