Video Interface: rear view camera , 2x Video-In & Freeview for Citroen & Peugeot from 2013 SMEG / SMEG + (no sound)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/12/2017 09:52 AM
This video interface has an activation possibility of reversing camera input in the vehicle infotainment system. Through the supplied power cord to this interface is easily installed. It thus enables the connection of a reversing camera and 2 video inputs (eg DVD player, DTT tuner) to the factory navigation system of the vehicle manufacturer and playback directly in Navi. When reverse gear is engaged, the interface will automatically switch to the rear camera.
Important: The interface feeds only video signals in the factory infotainment. In order to feed audio signals; any factory audio AUX input or FM modulator can be used.
The interface is only available for 24: 9 ultra-wide screen (8.8 "or 10.2") are suitable.
Our Freeview gives you the opportunity to reproduce image signals while driving in the navigation system. This applies only for connected video.
Compatible with Citroen and Peugeot with SMEG / SMEG + touch navigation and 4pin HSD LVDS monitor plug
- C4 Picasso II model years from 2013 SMEG + (with touch buttons on the right and left)
- C4 Cactus with SMEG + (with touch buttons on the right and left)
- Berlingo 2015 with Touch
- 208 with SMEG (Touch with left knob)
- 2008 with SMEG (Touch with left knob)
- 308 from 10/2013 with SMEG + (with touch buttons on the right and left)
- 508 from 09/2014 with SMEG + (with touch buttons on the right and left)
- Interface for Video feed
- Connection cable set
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.