Eufy Robot Vacuum RoboVac 11, High Suction, Self-Docking, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Drop-Sensing Technology Fur and Allergens, Designed for Hard Floor and Thin Carpet
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/19/2019 09:46 PM
L 18.9 x W 15.35 x H 5.12 inches
The Automated House-Cleaning Robot
From Eufy, the brand that lights up your life
• Delightful solutions that make your house a home
• Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
• Created by the same team as Anker-renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
RoboVac takes on dust-busting around your home so you don't have to. Multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
Cleans Where You Can't
Low-profile design allows it to go under furniture and eliminate hidden, hard-to-reach dirt. It easily sweeps over rugs or crosses thresholds to the next room.
3-Point Cleaning System
A combination of counter-rotating side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean. Dirt is effectively loosened and extracted from the floor, then vacuumed into the dust collector.
30% larger dust holder allows RoboVac to pick up more dirt and dust to take full advantage of the 1.5 hours of continuous fade-free power the 2600mAh li-ion battery delivers.
Anti-scratch tempered glass cover gives a sleek look and superior protection. HEPA-style filter traps dust mites, mold spores, pet dander, and other microscopic allergens to ensure that expelled air is cleaner and safer.
At Eufy, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with a 12-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
- Only one scheduled cleaning session can be set per day. Scheduled cleaning session must be activated daily.
- Use on low-pile carpet, tile, laminate, and hardwood floors. Not suitable for high-pile carpet or very dark-colored floors.
- Move cables out of the way to avoid ...
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.