Novatech Xpert GP350 Brushless Airsoft Motor with integrated Mosfet
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/19/2018 12:23 AM
With the Xpert GP350 from Novatech, the Brushless Technology from the RC Hobby finally arrives in the airsoft scene!
This hightech motor delivers up to 40% more power compared to conventional motors and consumes the same battery voltage with up to 14% less power. The integrated Mosfet offers not only a programmable battery monitoring and voltage display but also the ability to set a burst mode with timing (only in a foreign country, not allowed in Germany). The integrated temperature monitoring and the quiet operation round off the package.
We recommend to use this motor up to 7.4V with M140. If more tuning is required, an 11.1V LiPo can be used without any problems, however then there should be used only very high-quality Gears and a Piston with Steelteeths used.
- Brushless HighTech Motor
- 15-20% faster than conventional brush motors
- Integrated Mosfet
- 30-40% faster response to normal motors
- Quickly pulls stronger springs, without TorqueUp Gears
- Consumes 10 - 14% less electricity than conventional motors with the same spring strength
- Integrated battery monitoring for LiPos (programmable)
- Programmable burst mode (2-5 shot) (only for models with FullAuto mode)
- Burst / Full Auto Delay programmable (only for models with FullAuto Mode)
- Integrated temperature monitoring
- Acoustic playback in case of errors
- In order to avoid severe damage to the internals, the motor switches off automatically as soon as the resistance becomes too low or too high.
- Current battery voltage is displayed (programming box)
- Very silent and low temperature development
- Suitable for all common Airsoft weapons with a long-type motor
- Programming cable may be added e.g. into the buffer chamber (motor plate may have to be slightly reworked)
- Programming box included in delivery
- Attention: soldering is required for installation!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.