Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra is the open source hardware platform, Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra is a quad-core cortex -A7 CPU , use Allwinner R40 design, it support WIFI+BT on board.supports SATA interface on board.
- Soc:Allwinner R40
- CPU:quad-core cortex -A7, the most power efficient CPU core ARM's ever development
- GPU:dual-core MALI-400 MP2 and runs at 500MHz, capable of 1.1 Gpixel/s throughput.
- SDRAM:2GB DDR3 with 733MHz(shared with GPU)
- SATA:suppoort SATA interface
- GPIO:40 Pins Header, 28×GPIO, some of which can be used for specific functions including UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, I2S.
- Wifi Module:WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (AP 6212 module on board)
- Bluetooth :BT4.0
- On boardStorage:MicroSD (TF) card, eMMC 8G on board (option16/32/64G)
- Display:4-lane MIPI DSI display, or RGB panel or LVDS panel, TV-out on HDMI V1.4
- Video:Multi-format FHD video decoding, including Mpeg1/2, Mpeg4, H.263, H.264, etc H.264 decode up to 1080P60, support video encodeing:High-deinition(HD)H.264
- video:encoder is up to 1080P@45fps
- Audio outputs:HDMI, analog audio (via 3.5 mm TRRS jack), I2S audio (also potentially for audio input)
- Camera A CSI input connector Camera:Supports 8-bit YUV422 CMOS sensor interface, Supports CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL, Supports 5M pixel camera sensor , Supports video capture solution up to 1080p@30fps
- Buttons:Reset button, Power button