The WL102 transmitter module is a UHF ASK modulation transmitter that supports ASK and OOK modulation. The transmitting module integrates a PLL circuit and an ASK analog modulation circuit, and has a high degree of integration and the like, and can be applied to short-range wireless communication. The transmission frequency is greater than 11dBm.
- Support ASK / OOK modulation, transmission frequency over 11dBm
- Low power consumption, quiescent current less than 1uA
- Transmission rate up to 20Kbps
Input voltage: 2.0-3.6V DC
Working frequency: 433MHz
Quiescent current: 20Kbps
Temperature range: -45 -85 °C
Remote control switch, receiving module, motorcycle, car anti-theft product, home security product, electric door, rolling door, window, remote control socket, remote control LED, remote control audio remote control electric door, garage door remote control, remote control telescopic remote control door, remote control roll door , sliding door, remote control door opener, door closer control system, remote control curtains, alarm host, alarm, remote control motorcycle remote control electric car, remote control MP3, etc.
RX470 433Mhz RF Superheterodyne Wireless Remote Control Receiver Module
- RX470-4 Superheterodyne Wireless Receiver Module is receiving UHF ASK demodulators support ASK and OOK modulation.
- The receiver module has high sensitivity (-108dBm)
- It has low-power performance, along with high dynamic range (greater than 60dB)
- Module uses highly integrated chip, built front-end low-noise amplifier, Mixers, filters, frequency synthesizer circuit, etc. It can maximize the signal optimization.
- Multiple transmission rates, the general module for 2KHz, up to 10KHz
- Support ASK / OOK modulation