- Name: Bluetooth, WiFi Wireless LoRa ESP32 module with OLED screen and SD card slot
- LoRa is the abbreviation of Long Range Radio. Its biggest feature is that the signal transfer farther compared with most wireless methods under the same power consumption. It achieves the unity of low power consumption and long distance.
- Transmission rate: from several hundred to several tens of Kbps: the lower the rate, the longer the transmission distance.
- Transmission distance: 2~5 Kilometers in towns and 15 Kilometers in suburbs.
- Capacity: A LoRa gateway could connect to thousands of LoRa nodes for those that have a battery life that could up to 10 years.
- Signal frequency: 868Mhz
- Transmit power: + 20dBm
- Receive sensitivity: -139dBm @ LoRa&62.5Khz&SF = 12&146bps
- -136dBm @ LoRa&125Khz&SF = 12&293bps
- -118dBm @ LoRa&125Khz&SF = 6&9380bps
- -123dBm @ FSK&5Khz&1.2Kbps
- Frequency error: +/- 15KHz
- FIFO space: 64Byte
- Data rate: 1.2K~300Kbps@FSK
- Modulation mode: FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa TM