L 4.49 x W 4.09 x H 1.02 inches
Ugreen HDMI to VGA Converter enables you to connect your new NoteBook, Laptop, Apple TV, Chromebook, Rasberry Pi, HD DV with HDMI interface to projector, LCD, TV & Monitor with VGA interface for big screen viewing. It support resolution up to 1920x1080 @60Hz, and provids with a 3.5mm audio line-out jack, which allows you to enjoy audio and video simultaneously.
When the source devices could not offer enough power, then you could connect a micro USB cable for additional power, Like Mac Mini in 2014, Android Smart TV Box etc.
Difference from Other Brands:
Ugreen hdmi-vga converter comes with audio ouput while other brands may not have.
1. Input interface: HDMI Male/ Micro USB
2. Output interface: VGA Female, 3.5mm audio
3. Support Video output in VGA:1920*1080@60Hz(Max)
4. Additonal power from Micro USB connector
5. Cable Length:16CM
6. VGA output resolution support: 1024X768, 1280X720, 1280X768, 1280X800, 1280X1024, 1360X768, 1600X1200, 1920X1080
1.This adapter is not bi-directional, and can only support signal from HDMI source devices to VGA displays. For VGA source device to HDMI converters, please check item VGA to HDMI converter (ASIN: B00QUWEBXE & B00QUWEC06)
2.The micro USB cables included is required for MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Apple TV, Smart TV Box, Raspberry Pi, devices with low-power output HDMI port. You can connect this micro USB cable to power adapter or USB port on your PC for additonal power
3. For Raspberry Pi, you may need to revise the config.txt and reboot.
4.HDCP complaint, does not support HDCP protected content from device such as Blu-Ray, PS3, PS4
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.