- Our firewood splitter features a top ring to ensure security, no sharp object or moving blade passing by your hands. Just put the log on the blade, and hit down it with a hammer or mallet. So even women, the old and children can enjoy the splitting work.
- The wedge of this log splitter is made of steel, with powder coating on the surface, it is rust-proof when used outdoors, and is not easy to deform and break. A well-welded stabilizer provides a stable structure. We have added connection points between the blade and the support rod, and seamless welding is performed on this basis, which can double the life of the product.
- Simply place wood in kindling splitter. The cylinder-shaped splitter holds the wood securely in place, then cut the firewood with an axe or strike with a hammer. The base also works as a crate to carry wood wherever you need it.
- This wedge wood splitter is light enough for your effortless carrying, Whether it is used by the lake, camping or at home, to anywhere you need. No moving parts or sharp blades, it can ensure security when not in use. And it is suggested to sharpen the blade before first use.
- Our manual log splitter is suitable for kiln dried firewood and pine wood, daily standard dry wood etc. Not for hardwoods, such as oak, maple and birch. It is an ideal choice for making perfect firewood for your fireplace, campfire, log stove, pizza oven, barbecue
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.