Gaming Headset for Phoinkas H4 Stereo Headset for PS4 Xbox One PC Laptop Nintendo Switch with Mic LED Light Splitter and Volumn Control Headphones - Volume Control (Black and Red)
Stereo Surround with Microphone
LED Lights (Connect USB to provide Power )
Mute and Volume Control
- Speaker Size: 50mm
- Microphone: 6.0 x 2.7mm
- Microphone Sensitivity: - 38 ± 3dB
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2K
- Cable Length: 2.1m ± 0.15 LED
- Working Voltage: DC 5V ± 5%
- Working Current: 100mA
- Headset Jack: USB + 2 x 3.5mm
Extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) is needed when use it on an old version Xbox One Controller without 3.5mm Interface.
Please Connect the USB to your device (To Supply Power) if you want to use the LED Lights which is COOL.
The headset needs to use the extension cable (included in the package) when connecting game equipments other than a PC.
Tips / Q&A:
How to use the Gaming Headset with PS4
1. Test the Gaming Headset on your Mobile or PC to make sure it works well.
2. Insert the 3.5mm Jack of the Headset into the PS4 DualShock Pro Controller.
3. Long press the PS Button to enter PS4 Console - System Settings - Peripheal Machines - Adjust Sount and Devices - Output to The Headphones - All Audio.
When playing music, why there's no singing but only accompaniment
This headset is the international (CTIA) standard 3.5mm 4 Pin interface. The Pin connection is Left Channel - Right Channel - Ground Wire - Microphone.
If it's connected to a non-international interface
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.
Latest products for Price Comparison