KickerBall by Swerve Ball - The Ball that Bends, Curves, and Swerves - Curve Ball Soccer Ball - Curve Football - Extreme Bends
The KickerBall by Swerve Ball is not your average Football. In fact, our ball gives ANYONE the ability to kick like the professionals.
How you may ask Similar to the Swerve Ball's "Hexpropello Dodecahedron" design; the KickerBall has special panels to channel air differently than your standard Football.
This special design matched with our unique aerodynamic materials is what gives our ball the ability to SWERVE, BEND, and CURVE with ease!
We were inspired by the world's greatest athletes to invent a ball that makes those "impossible" Football tricks POSSIBLE! From the stadium to your backyard, the KickerBall is hours of fun for Boys and Girls!
(Please Note: The KickerBall is not a FIFA pro-approved Football; it is a TOY and should be used as such. Results may vary depending on your unique skill level.)
1. Before inflating your KickerBall, unfold the ball with both hands. Make sure the ball is worked so it is no longer compressed or completely flattened.
2. Once unfolded, ensure the bladder is not stuck to the side by working the deflated ball with your hands. (Since it is impossible to see, unfolding the ball should free the bladder for inflation.)
3. Remove the KickerBall Pump from the bag and screw the smaller needle onto the end of the pump. Before inserting the needle, slightly moisten the tip.
4. Insert the tip of the needle into the inflation hole on the KickerBall. Before pumping air into the ball, ensure that you DO NOT put pressure on the ball as this may damage the bladder from expanding properly.
5. Pump air into the KickerBall slowly. Visually monitor the ball as it inflates and stop pumping once the ball starts to become firm. (If you wish, you can assure the ball is full once it reaches the recommended pressure rating of 0.25 BAR.)
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.
Latest products for Price Comparison